TCS : Walk-In for Business Analyst | Graduate and Post Graduate | Bangalore | June – 2011
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
- B.A – Economics, Math’s, Statistics
- B.Sc. – Math’s, Statistics
- M.A. – Economics, Math’s, Statistics
- M.Sc. – Math’s, Statistics
- MBA, PGDM – Marketing
0 – 4 Years
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata Group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 140,000 of the world’s best trained IT consultants in 42 countries and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Description of Job:
- Candidate will perform data and relationship among variables, Qualitative and Quantitative measurement data types.
- Candidate will do Univariate analysis, normal distribution, Histogram with superimposed normal curve, normal probability plot, detecting outliers, replacing the missing values by using different statistical techniques
- Candidate will do Correlation, descriptive statistics like mean and standard variation for quantitative data, probability, continuous and discrete distributions
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of Statistical Concepts.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Statistical / Analytical project.
- Candidate should be willing to work in night shifts
- Candidate should have 15 years regular education
- Candidate should not have more than 2 years of break in education or career.
- All candidates should be well prepared on Statistical topics / Statistical Subjects
- Candidate is required to mention the Reference on top of the resume (Reference – Sarfaraz)
- Candidate’s are required to carry copy of this mail, and updated Resume for Interview
- The entire selection process to complete (till the offer letter release stage for those selected) requires you to appropriately block your day, request all to plan your schedule.
- Candidate who have attended TCS interview process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Candidate who have done graduation through correspondence / Distance education are not eligible.
- BE/B.Tech candidates need not apply.
Date: 23 June 2011 (Thursday), 24 June 2011 (Friday)
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Name: Sarfaraz (HR)
Tata Consultancy Services
No 42, Think campus
Electronic City phase II
Bangalore – 560100, Karnataka
People came here searching for:
- business analyst in tcs bangalore
- tcs business analyst openings
- TCS business analyst walkin
- business analyst openings in tcs bangalore
- tcs business analyst eligibility