Vacancy In Mahindra Automotive For Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Job Detail :Graduate Apprentice Trainee
WorkPlace : Mumbai
Qualification :UnderGraduate (B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical)
No of openings : 10
Experience Required :0 – 1 Years
- Should be able to use skills of sales for newly launched products and achieving goals .
- Should be good in handling product launch activities and programs.
- Should be able to deal technically and commercially with dealer for the new products.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should posses passion for Mechanical/Automobile Engineering ( 2010 passout).
- Should have Minimum 55% aggregate.
- Should be good at communication and comfortable with travelling across India.
The US $6.7 billion Mahindra Group is the market leader in multi-utility vehicles and tractors in India. With around 60 years of manufacturing experience, the Group has built a strong base in technology, engineering, marketing and distribution. The Group employs around 25,000 people and has eight state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. It also has a significant presence in key sectors of the Indian economy. These include trade and financial services (Mahindra Intertrade, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.), automotive components, information technology & telecom (Tech Mahindra, Bristlecone), and infrastructure development (Mahindra GESCO, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., Mahindra World City). The Group is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2005-06.
Address of Contact : Mahindra Automotive
Akruli Road, Kandivali (E),
Email : email@example.com
Reference ID: S&M01
People came here searching for:
- vacancy in mahindra
- vacancy in mahindra & mahindra
- mahindra vacancy
- mahindra company vacancy
- vacancy in mahindra and mahindra